Clinics We Offer
Clinics and Services
- Blood and blood pressure testing, ECGs – Health Care Assistants
- General Nursing – All Practice Nurses
- Cervical Screening – Practice Nurse
- Baby Vaccinations – Practice Nurse
- Travel Clinic – Practice Nurse
- NHS Health Checks - Healthcare Assistants
- Chronic Disease clinics – Practice Nurse
- Healthy Heart
- Minor Surgery – Drs Walker, Hood, Patel & Richards
- Contraception Clinics – Drs Burns, Quigg, Schur
- Antenatal checks – Midwives
- Postnatal checks – Drs Burns & Denwood
- Baby & Child check – All GPs
- Smoking cessation clinic – Cornwall Stop Smoking Service
Newquay Physio Self Referral
For ongoing muscular or joint pains it is possible to self refer to Newquay Physiotherapy Department (with certain exceptions). The following criteria ARE NOT elligible.
Patients with back/neck pain must see a clinician first for a written referral.
Children between 10 and 16 must be referred by a GP. They do not see children under 10
Please complete the self referral form then send to the department via post/email or by hand. This will then be reviewed and you will be contacted to arrange a convenient time.
You can download the self referral form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The nereast clinic is:
Newquay Hospital St Thomas Road, Newquay, TR7 1RQ
Maternity services are provided by a team of midwives that cover the Newquay Area.
They are based at;
Treth an Mor
28 Mount Wise
Tel: 01637 834825
Please see the document below for more details, and how to register with Maternity Services.
Click here to register for Maternity Services.
Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatment
Dr Nick Walker (MB MRCGP DRCOG DA) is able to offer non-surgical cosmetic treatment.
We offer Botulinum Toxin wrinkle reducing injections (Botox) and Dermal filler injections (Restylane). Botulinum injections are used to treat dynamic wrinkles, those that appear when you frown, smile or laugh.
Restylane is part of a family of treatments known as fillers. Essentially whereas Botox prevents a muscle from contracting and causing a wrinkle in the skin, a filler is used to plump up the skin and fill out the wrinkle.
We aim to provide a premier service, treatment is tailor made to individual clients. All relevent medical details are noted and treatment is discussed, planned and priced prior to commencement.
Initial consultation to discuss treatment is free.
A deposit is required if treatment is booked.
Prices for Botulinum injuections:
- One area: £200
- Two areas: £250
- Three areas: £300
- Restylane £100-£200 to be discussed at consultation